There are a number of shopping phone applications to help you get the best deals, find the best providers, discover if things are in stock, compare, and manage your money so that your shopping can be easier. Here are a few of the better shopping phone apps:
1. ShopSavvy: This phone application helps you feel assured that everything you buy is a good deal. It is an application that allows you to compare the price of the product you are considering with the same product sold by different vendors. So, aren’t sure if you are getting the best price? Use your camera function on your phone to scan the barcode, then the ShopSavvy app will search the internet to see if anyone within a set distance (your choice) is offering the same product for less. In addition, it gives you information on whether or not an item is in stock, and what local vendors offer it. You can make a wish list and get price alerts when the items you want drop below a specific price, and more. If there are items you purchase regularly, you can save the barcode for faster look up.
2. Loot: This application lets you manage your checking account, tells you how much you have, and what you have spent, all you do is enter in your receipts. This is a great shopping application because you will never overdraw your account again. It is fast, easy to use, and super simple interface to give you up to date checking account information.
Smart shopping starts with smart phoning.
3. Receipt File: This application will help you with returns. Sometimes you buy something and are unsure if it will work for what you want, fit, etc. In addition, sometimes your purchases are tax deductible, etc. This application can help you keep track of all of those things, and more. You can take a picture of your receipt and save it in your phone for quick look up. You can list your receipts and go online for receipt help.
4. Checkbook: this is an application that lets you manage your checkbook from your phone. It is very similar to loot in that you input deposits and expenditures to track your available funds. This is very useful for money management as well as for shopping. Being able to input your spending as soon as you do it can help you keep an up to the moment record of where you are at financially.
5. Save Benjis: This is a great application that gives you a comprehensive price comparison. It is designed for the iPhone and costs about a buck. It lets you compare products across multiple vendors so you can find the best deal and get the most bang for your buck. This application gives you plenty of options for finding the best price. You can look for the product by typing in the name, using the bar code, searching the manufacturer, keywords, and more. You can look at product reviews in seconds as well so you will always know if you are getting a good deal.